Dakota Johnson Top 20 Quotes | Happy Birthday Dakota Johnson
1. Being single also sucks sometimes because you’re single.
2. I avoid social networks and I try to live a very normal, simple life. I love spending time and hang out with my friends any time I can. I like a very simple life.
3. I don’t have any problem doing anything. The secret is I have no shame.
4. I don’t think it’s something you can be prepared for. I’m just going with the flow.
5. I felt so much when I was fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, I felt everything. I didn’t understand [myself], I was so happy yet so angry and sad. That was the point when I realized that I needed to tell stories and make characters come alive and I needed to make people cry, and make people angry, and make people happy, and make them laugh.
6. I had to be physically and emotionally naked, show both my body and soul. I felt emotionally vulnerable and physically exposed, it was a hard choice to make but I was intrigued since the beginning. I think that…the things that scare you the most are the ones you gotta do.
7. I love doing improv. I love comedy. I have always felt this way, even when I was really young.
8. I love that I’m alone all the time. I love sleeping next to no one. I really don’t like solitude.
9. I think people, especially the press, like to pick on children of famous people and I think that’s fucking awful. Things get made up. It’s so, so sad. And there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it as a 16-year-old. You’re like, Why? What did I do?
10. I think the sexiest thing is a hat. It’s very sexy!
11. I think there’s a part of a woman that wants to be the thing that breaks a man down.
12. I was attracted to the positive outlook on women especially exploring relationships with different people and being confident and comfortable and strong. That was the kind of thing that was appealing to me, because that’s what’s real, and that’s honest, and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. That’s what single women do.
13. If it doesn’t have sex scenes in it, I won’t do it.
14. It depends on the story and the filmmaker. And it depends on the character, and the heart and soul of the person that I see on the page, and if it resonates with something that I think I can summon in myself.
15. I’ve only been in long-term relationships. I’ve never really dated myself.
16. Sex scenes are always a little uncomfortable at first.
17. Some people will like it [Fifty Shades of Grey] and some won’t. I have other movies coming up, this is not what my whole life turns around.
18. The secret is I have no shame.
19. There are some days when I can do my thing and be in the world and walk around, and it’s fine. And then there are other days where it’s totally not fine, and I want to crawl into a hole and die. And it’s the most invasive and worst.
20. When I did ‘The Social Network,’ David Fincher told me that I managed to make a thankless character pretty awesome. I thought that was really cool because I think he’s really cool.
This channel provides you daily updates about renowned people’s birthdays, along with their most famous, inspiring, and uplifting quotes.
Thank you for taking the time to watch the video.
If you found the video useful, please leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the channel for daily birthday alerts. → https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMB-6KZsAtgCahFcMHcwoqw
#Quotes #Birthday #Status #Famous #Celebrity #Today #Whatsapp #Video